Offered surface finishings – copper plating, brass plating, nickel plating, silver plating, gold plating, old copper plating, old brass plating, old silver plating, Teflon
Type of surface treatment for specific metals:
- for electroplating – brass, steel
- for Teflon coating - steel, aluminium
According to shape and dimension of components, the galvanic finishing and adjustments are made on the hanger (flat parts ) or in bulk ( small parts ), focusing on decorative coating.
The maximum load by collective plating is 4 kg.
|Finishing||Bath type/coating||Max. size of part|
|Copper plating||Alkaline / matted||400 x 500 x 100mm|
|Brass plating||Alkaline / matted||400 x 500 x 100mm|
|Nickel plating||Acid / shiny||400 x 500 x 100mm|
|Silver plating||Alkaline / matted||550 x 650 x 150 mm|
|Gold plating||Weak acidic / shiny||400 x 500 x 100 mm|
Explanation of the type of finishings:
- Copper plating, brass plating – provides matted coating, the possibility of adjusting to semi-shine, old copper and old brass.
- Nickel plating – provides shiny decorative coating
- Silver plating – provides a matted coating, the possibility of adjusting the semi-shine and old silver. The coating is also suitable for electrical purposes.
- Gold plating – provides a decorative coating with a colour of pure gold , containing 0.5 % cobalt